Our Standard Risk Assessment focuses on an organizations most serious threats. This provides you with generalized determinations of the organization’s maturity, strengths, and weaknesses, and high-level action plans for where to focus risk mitigation efforts.
The Rest of the Story
How many aspects of your organization work the same on paper as they do in reality? Adding an onsite component to cyber risk assessment helps reveal “the rest of the story,” giving you the truth on the ground, from executives and managers to entry-level employees.
Don’t Just Bring Me Problems, Bring Me Solutions
Taking a closer look at the target, and investigating the biggest risk areas, allows us to provide you with customized risk mitigation recommendations. Whether you will integrate the target acquisition with your network, or keep it separated, you’ll have a plan.
This assessment reveals information to help you decide:
- Determine the target’s compliance requirements
- Assess the target’s cyber security documentation
- Policies / Procedures
- Previous audits
- Training content
- Network diagrams
- System inventories
- Response and recovery plans
- Travel to site to conduct targeted interviews and observations on the areas of most concern
- Draw conclusions and provide overall assessment of the organization’s cyber maturity, strengths, and weaknesses
- Provide high-level recommendations for mitigating risk